Here is TOP5 my favorite blogs, I am following with punctuality and passion.
They are «short, precise, and hit the bull’s-eye»!
- www.tonyreiss.com – Blog of Tony Reiss (UK), certified coach and consultant for professional service firms.
- www.joelarose.com – Blog of Joel A. Rose and Associates, Inc. (USA), wide range of issues on law firms management, good archives of materials for several years.
- www.walkerclark.com/worldview — Walker Clark’s World View Blog (an American Consulting Company); short essays, briefly and precisely spotting the hot topics of legal business development.
- www.legalprojectmanagement.co.uk – Internet-resource with materials on project management (Legal Project Management), including Antony Smith’s blog on managing project, knowledge and information management in legal business.
- http://sdesquire.com/blog — SMM (social media marketing) for law firms (#evenbigfirmsplaythesegames; #thebicyclehasbeeninventedalready).